14 Nov 2012

Multitasking: saving or wasting time?

Today I want to share with you a very interesting article I've found on multitasking, since we've been discussing this in class. All of us are nowadays good at multitasking, or that's what we believe. I must confess I'm uploading a photo on my mobile while writing this post. In fact, I recall I've been multitasking all my life. I used to do my homework while watching TV when I was little. But is it really a good idea to do this? It seems research wants to show us that we're wasting our time more than saving it. Have a look at the following article on this topic and decide for yourself.


So, what do you think? Share your opinion in a comment! 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree with the text. In my opinion today the technology is evolving very quickly and even if we read a hundred articles on this subject, this evolution makes us slaves of multitasking. It`s difficult to be conscious of this and to know that sometimes we have to stop doing it and relax.Our mind really needs it.

    ReplyDelete