21 Oct 2013

Podcast: People fear personality transplants

The other day we talked about personality types in class and we saw several interesting adjectives to describe personality such as thorough, outgoing, overbearing, steady, understanding, among others. 

Today we have a very interesting podcast on how some organ receivers are scared of changing their personality when they are given other people's organs. Listen to it and share your opinion.


I believe there's no scientific evidence to back that and I'd be more than happy to receive any organ if I needed one. What's your opinion on this?

I want to take the chance to thank organ donors and their families!

1 comment:

  1. Just like you, I believe it may be an idea so fantastic but...anyway....have you thought how many films can be set on this matter...a bottomless pit!.

    ReplyDelete