18 Mar 2012

5 things that rocked my world this week!

1. I celebrated my birthday with my family this weekend and we managed to sit 17 people in my living room. We had a nice dinner and loads of laughs. Thanks a bunch to everyone, especially to my husband who helped me clean afterwards!


2. I started the 2nd term exams with my students and most of them show some progress, especially those who always come to class! Well done, students! Keep comming back!


3. I listened to some Irish music and saw some Irish dancing on Saint Patrick's Day, which reminded me of the lovely time I spent in Ireland and my Irish family. I miss you, guys!


4. One of my favourite writers finished a new book I've Got Your Number, by Sophie Kinsella, which I'll be buying online soon.


5. These motivating words I found.


No comments:

Post a Comment