23 Sept 2013

Back to School

Hey students, we start a new school year today, so it's about time you prepare your things to go back to school. As you can see we have a new look on the blog. I hope you'll like it.

This blog has been created for English students and that means you can interact with me and with other students by writing comments on the posts. It's very easy to write a comment, just click on the comments at the end of each published post. 

Besides, if you find something interesting, you can share it with your friends so they can use it too. To share a post, use the buttons at the end of each published post (like the ones below). You can email the post or share it on Facebook, Twitter or Google+.

Another way of following my blog is by subscribing to it. If you follow it by email, every time I publish something new on the blog you'll receive it in your inbox mail.

I'll also appreciate if you click on the 'Join this site' button and become a follower.

Good luck for all of you on this new school year. I hope you'll learn a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment